Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Family Time

I cherish my childhood memories of riding in the tractor with my dad. Even though that includes many times of banging my head against the window repeatedly (that explains a lot...!). It's a lot of fun now to see my girls create those same memories.

Rose really loves her time riding along. She gets quality daddy and papa time, which is tons of fun for her! She takes her Elmo binoculars in case they see any deer, make mustaches with electrical tape, sing songs and tell stories, eating lots of candy and even some fun learning mixed in that she doesn't notice is happening.

This year, she rode in the combine three or four different times, ranging from 2-5 hours! She also got to ride in the combine with her other papa (my dad).

Molly got to have her "ceremonious" first ride this year. She seemed to be taking it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment